World Autism Awareness Day - Blog Hop!

Hello everyone thanks for joining us! I'm so happy to share this day with you!  I'm celebrating Autism Awareness today with a group of my friends!  We all have a project to share and maybe even a story or two!  I just want to put in a little blurb of a sweet little on in my 3rd grade class who has Autism.  He has his good days and then he has some off days, but all in all - he's so smart and makes up jokes from time to time! He gives them to the Principal to read during the Pledge of Allegiance! 

Here is my project for this wonderful Blog Hop! I hope you follow my friends who are listed down at the bottom of this post, they are super excited about this special day too! Be sure to head to Sarah Fleming's Blog NEXT! 

Basic Card Measurements: 5 1/4 x 4 1/2 
Layer 1: 3 1/4 x 5 1/2
Layer 2: 3 x 5 1/2
Image result for autism

Image Map
Thank you so very much for your comment. 
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.
Notes & Reminders: Do you have a large Wish List?
Then Join My Team! Honey Bee Stampers!
My Stamp Club - Now Accepting New Members! Coming Soon!
Follow Me on Facebook & YouTube
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
SHOP: Clearance Rack - WeeklyDeals - Promotions
Join My Paper Pumpkin Patch Here!
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog? Email or call me!

7 comments

  1. Really nifty!! Love the colours used in the bags and bag tops, really well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorin for your sweet comment! I really appreciate you coming to visit! Hope you enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, such a cute project for such a great cause

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, my friend! Best treat packaging and thanks for the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects! Love the gift bags and the pretty card. Perfect colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW..great video!!! Those Tag toppers are so quick and easy AND those lollies match perfectly to Autism colours.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect project! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete