Getting Crafty Blog Hop

Hello everyone! We are blog hopping today and I can't wait to show you what I've been up to!  Tonight, I'm hopping with over 40+ crafters to show what we are up to during this National Craft Month!  Yay!  So this is what I've been working on!

 As some of you on my FB page know, I've been away dealing with the passing of my mother in law.  I thought that this card would be wonderful to send some of the ladies who helped with the funeral arrangements and taking care of food, etc.  They were all wonderful!  I thought that the sentiment was perfect for this occasion.  "There is always something to be thankful for."

I think we all can take a look at our lives and find something to be thankful for. 

Take a look at all these wonderful crafters listed below to see what's going on in their "crafty desks"!  I know I can't wait to see what everyone has posted!
Image Map
Thank you so very much for your comment. 
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.
Notes & Reminders: Do you have a large Wish List?
Then Join My Team! Honey Bee Stampers!
My Stamp Club - Now Accepting New Members! Coming Soon!
Follow Me on Facebook & YouTube
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
SHOP: Clearance Rack - WeeklyDeals - Promotions
Join My Paper Pumpkin Patch Here!
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog? Email or call me!

12 comments