SF Blog Hop: SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

Spring Has Spring!
Welcome to another Stampin' Friends Blog Hop!  Our theme this month is Spring Has Sprung! I know that my friends on the east cost are really wanting some spring to this one is for them! We usually are the ones with all the spring snow.  Right up to April and May! So hopeful I'm sending them some sunshine rays right now! 

Oh wait! The Hop!  TeeHee, so now once you have checked out my little project, you have to move on to the next blog! If you are here from Melissa's blog you are on the right track!  Now you can move on to Cindy's Blog!  If you keep reading and need to know who is next, just click down below at the list of bloggers! Enjoy!

Here is my project made with the BRAND NEW stamp set called Love What You Do! There are so many beautiful sets and embellishments, etc!  
I made this darling little chocolate Ghiradelli holder! Want the details on how to make this: Here you go!  Oh and click below to see all the things that are retiring soon!

MEASUREMENTS:
Soft Sky - 2 1/2 x 5 1/4
Score @ 2 1/2 & 2 3/4
Image Map
Thank you so very much for your comment. 
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.
Notes & Reminders: Do you have a large Wish List?
Then Join My Team! Honey Bee Stampers!
My Stamp Club - Now Accepting New Members! Coming Soon!
Follow Me on Facebook & YouTube
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
SHOP: Clearance Rack - WeeklyDeals - Promotions
Join My Paper Pumpkin Patch Here!
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog? Email or call me!

2 comments

  1. These are so pretty. Love the soft color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little treat holder, just perfect for an upcoming class, I needed a little "thank you for coming" treat. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete