OSAT Blog Hop - Pocket Full of Posies

Welcome friends!! Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! It's almost FRIDAY! Yay!  Today I'm so excited to join my friends @ OSAT!  We are hopping with each other and showcasing our talents with the theme of A Pocket Full of Posies!  A Flower Theme! 

Here is my project for today! I totally forgot to add my 3D!! Aaaakkk so I'm sending my apologies in advance.  I usually do a little 3D to go along with my card and I have been so busy that I totally forgot to add my 3D.  My card today is using the Barn Yard stamp set and framelits.  This was more then a handful to put together. I must not have the hand/eye coordination to feel confident to make this little barn door "thingy", uurgh!  But this is what I ended up with!  I hope you like it, it's still quite cheerful and sure to bring a smile! I love that barn door look and a I have a friend who has an actual one just under her kitchen sink! A barn door! Yes! 

So now, if you are here from  Melissa's blog please feel at home to comment and keep reading! Your next blog is listed below, but Candy's blog is where you are moving on to next! Thanks for stopping by! {Check out all the bloggers listed below!}

Thank you so very much for your comment. 
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.
Notes & Reminders: Do you have a large Wish List?
Then Join My Team! Honey Bee Stampers!
My Stamp Club - Now Accepting New Members! Coming Soon!
Follow Me on Facebook & YouTube
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
SHOP: Clearance Rack - WeeklyDeals - Promotions
Join My Paper Pumpkin Patch Here!
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog? Email or call me!

1 comment

  1. I know how you feel. I have problems making some of these dies work right. That said I really like your card. The colors went well together.

    ReplyDelete