Autism Matters Blog Hop!

Autism
Here is my card and a quick video tutorial to continue my celebration of Autism Awareness this month!
And here is my video:
Thanks for watching the video and hope you enjoy our hop! Click the NEXT button below to head to the next blog in our HOP!!
  • Autism is a spectrum disorder and it affects each individual differently and at varying degrees. www.autism-society.org
  • Autism Fact: In the United States, one in 98 boys are diagnosed with autism, and 24,000 people are diagnosed with autism for the first time every year.
  • Autism is a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life and is the result of a neurological disorder that affects the normal functioning of the brain, impacting development in the areas of social interaction and communication skills. www.autism-society.org

You will want to travel so some other blogs to see what they've been up to! You'll be glad you did!
We've got  Super Crafty people in this line up too! Please visit and help donate if you can.

 
Thanks for joining me today!

Image Map
Thank you so very much for your comment. 
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.
Notes & Reminders: Do you have a large Wish List?
Then Join My Team! Honey Bee Stampers!
My Stamp Club - Now Accepting New Members! Coming Soon!
Follow Me on Facebook & YouTube
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
SHOP: Clearance Rack - WeeklyDeals - Promotions
Join My Paper Pumpkin Patch Here!
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog? Email or call me!

3 comments

  1. Love it, Raquelle! My boys would love your creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Thanks so much dear! Love your boys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Thank you sooo much for participating in this hop! It means the world to me that so many talented card makers took the time to create such a wonderful hop for such an important cause. I have two boys with autism and I can not thank you enough for helping to raise awareness:)

    ReplyDelete